Source Kids Disability Expo Sydney
When: Saturday 10 April 2021 – 10am to 5pm and Sunday 11 April 2021 – 10am to 4pm
Where: International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour
Cost: Free to attend, tickets essential (register below)
What you can expect to see at the expo:
- Over 120 disability product and service providers under one roof for two days in a COVID safe environment
- A live Info-Pod with an incredible line up of speakers
- A performance zone to entertain young and old
- A sensory zone to relax and chill in a sensory friendly space
- Two game zones with giant games, activities and FUN to entertain the young ones, while parents can take a break and recharge!
- And loads more….
Register now for free tickets to attend. Tickets will be required for all attendees to comply with COVID contract tracing requirements.
For exhibitors and attendees requiring information we’ve teamed up with TFE Hotels Group – comprising Adina Hotels, Rendezvous Hotels, Vibe Hotels, Travelodge Hotels and TFE Hotels Collection throughout Australia with discounted accommodation for those requiring accommodation to attend our expo event. For full details, please click here.
And don’t forget to follow our Facebook event page for the latest updates in the lead up to the day.
Here’s our showreel from 2019, to get you excited about what you’ll see at our expo in April.
Exhibiting enquiries: Find out more about showcasing your business, product or service through exhibiting or sponsoring at the Source Kids Disability Expo by emailing [email protected]